Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home, To The Upper South


Upper South. That's what 'Southern Living' desiginates this area as. Now it seems to me that 'south' should imply warmth and sunshine. Apparently someone did NOT get the memo.



The horses adjust easily to this. They just get a bit shaggier and beg for more hay. Who am I to refuse them?


Cruella however does not adapt so well. I am pretty sure that what she is trying to convey here is frisbee toy, car, snow, let's go. Much as I would like to indulge her I can't. I just tell her that in a month we will be laughing at all this.

Or something like that.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cruella is so beautiful, and so are your horses!
Nice aMinals.

Sorry 'bout your cold Southern snow..

Misfit in Paradise said...

Thank you. The snow is still falling today!