Wednesday, December 10, 2008

??????


I have this great book titled 'The Book of Questions' (sorry all grammarians. No underlining available on this post). The purpose of the book is to make you think. No right or wrong answers (maybe. You gotta' know that if your answers disagree from mine, well then, you're probably wrong).

But I digress. Since I am sure you are all on pins and needles waiting for me to bestow upon you my great insights I will get right to it.

Question 4 is; 'If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? If not, why not?'

Yes. Yes. And more yes. Happiness is typically a fleeting thing yet here I am being guaranteed an entire year of it! There is no way I could pass that up. I think for most people the caveat that might prevent them from answering yes is not being able to remember the bliss. To which I answer, if you don't know what you are missing (in this case memory) how can you miss it?

Now how can you argue with that logic? I'm here for you.

No comments: