Sunday, August 1, 2010

It Makes Me Strong

For the oh, I don't know, zillionth time perhaps I am attempting Nablopomo (don't laugh, it's not polite). This month the theme is 'green'. In honor of that, I am dressed in green today (that sounds better than telling you that the green clothes just happened to be on top of the pile).

Green huh? Like cherries? No, I know cherries are red but when you have been eating them every day for two weeks straight you tend to turn a bit green at the sight of them so I am sticking to this statement.

What else? Uhm, well my Twitter page (OMG, can you believe that? There's something I swore I would NEVER do. Live and learn to never say..., oh hey, I think that might be headed towards a cliche. None of that allowed here.) has green on it. Of course, if you don't believe me, you could look for yourself (how is that for subtlety?).

Continuing on the shameless self-promotion..., I mean green, theme is the Liberty blog with its stupenfabulous pictures. Then there is... I just can't do anymore. This self-prom... thinking stuff just wears me out.

At least I have the first day covered! Only 30 more of these riveting posts to go.

2 comments:

Mara said...

Do what I do with ABC Wednesday: write them all in advance! (I've only got Q left to think of, the rest is all finished and ready to post).

It's not cheating. Well, perhaps a smidge, but only a tiny little smidge. Nothing major really. You couldn't even call it cheating. More of a 'thinking in advance' thing...

Misfit in Paradise said...

I am impressed! I am on the doggone ABC team this round and at this point, I haven't even thought of what I am doing for 'C'. You are my idol!