Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can You Keep A Secret?




I was strolling through Tuscany earlier today (it really does kind of look like it, doesn't it? Or am I totally delusional?) when I noticed something, well, something special. I debated about sharing it with you all (my southern transplantism showing through there) but hey, if I can't trust you, who can I trust?

I discovered how old the oldest person in the world is. Oh yeah.



Notice how Amos has no death date? Sure, Julia has passed to the great beyond but ole Amos is apparently still strutting his Civil War self somewhere in this area. Makes me think they left an 'E' off that last name.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ha ha ! You all are very perceptive.

Misfit in Paradise said...

Did you know the diminutive of 'you all' is you'ens?
Perceptive, you betcha'!