Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'll Get Back To You




When I went to Colorado I left my inside/outside cats here. Truthfully, they are more outside than in but I'm flexible. My neighbors took care of feeding them and cleaning the litter box (did I not tell you I have the best neighbors in the world?).





By pure happenstance, the cats were inside when I got home. After so much time with minimal human contact, they were a bit skittish so I left them alone and finished unpacking the car.

After a few hours, I decided to let them out. I opened the back door and... nothing. They just looked at me and didn't move. I asked them if they wanted to go out.

"Nope. Un-uh. We're good."

Okay then, inside it is. I am fairly sure it will only last until the birds start singing in the morning.

5 comments:

Mara said...

I love how one of them is looking up from the bed with this look of 'stop disturbing me woman and go away'. Aren't cats the greatest?

Arti said...

Lucky you to have such good neighbours!!
The cats look really cute!
Have a nice day..

Misfit in Paradise said...

I have cats, dogs, and horses but the cats are probably my favorites.

Kate said...

Maybe kitties thought you and the rest were gone for good and they took over the joint for themselves.. did you notice furniture re-arranged? Was the fridge stocked with dead mice?

Misfit in Paradise said...

The beds looked well used. Lots of kitty prints.