Saturday, November 29, 2008

Type A






I am often asked, "Doesn't being alone drive you crazy? What do you do all day?"


Work. I am busy. With important stuff. I mean, who else is going to wait for hours to get just the right picture of Cupid peeking through the railing? I bet most people would give up way before they got such a quality shot.


And to prove my dedication, I took not just one picture but two (three actually but the other one did not meet the extremely high standards these two did. I work hard to keep you entertained. Not just another hack here, no siree).

After such an exhausting endeavor, I could have taken a nap but no, I forced myself to watch a movie. I even nuked some popcorn to go with it. We type A personalities are nothing if not multi-taskers. Always on the go, always looking ahead.

You don't have to thank me. I enjoy putting myself through this for you. I live to serve.



2 comments:

Kate said...

I like your sense of humor!
And I do so appreciate your most excellent kitty photos. Those HAD to be a lot of work!!
-Kate (stumbled over from Hericus Mini Shetlands Blog)

Misfit in Paradise said...

Thank you so much for the kind words.