Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



This is the view from the upstairs master bedroom. 'Golf course with lagoon views' is how the brochures would describe it. Me? I describe it as a pretty nice place to spend an autumn afternoon.

I think this is the first Thanksgiving I have spent alone. It is odd. It would be too sad to try to attempt a typical harvest type dinner for one so I am cooking the non-traditional spaghetti. Still a lot of work but without all the holiday baggage attached to it. My holiday will be tomorrow when the baby finally gets released from the hospital. What a welcome home celebration we will have!



Of course (pun intended) this is Hilton Head so what would Thanksgiving be without a round of golf? This is the busiest week of the year for the hotels and golf courses. One of the benefits of having 70 degree days in November.


I hope everyone out there in internet land is enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving.

UPDATE - Stacy just called and they are springing the baby early. Truly something to be thankful for!

No comments: