Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's Try Again

Because I am nothing if not obstinate, I am going to give this Nablopomo yet another shot. Yes, I will attempt another daily posting for the month of June. So all you Misfit fans can do your happy dance now.

Now is even the theme for the month. While I can't tell you what I am doing right NOW (because I can almost guarantee you that I won't be spending every minute of the next 24 hours parked in front of the computer), I can tell you what I DID.

Last night I watched Crazy Heart. I know, me watching a country music movie. Good flick but it is definitely a reminder that NOTHING is more important than booze to a drunk. After that, the next movie I watch will be a light-hearted frivolous romp in the park to clear the darkness off my soul.

Hey! Other than that it was great!

2 comments:

Mara said...

Looking forward to a post a day for June.

Misfit in Paradise said...

Thanks Mara. I appreciate your visits.