Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Answer Is Blowing In The Wind


The question Alex is, "What is Utah?"

Wow. March really headed out like a lion. Yet it came in like one too! I'm confused.

After all the wind and dust, we had rain. Not much, just enough to turn all the dust into a sort of paste. On the windows, on the car, on everything that was outside. Check it out,



My poor little grill. And this is what my car windows look like,


I went out to take some pictures of the mess for all of you today and when I whipped the camera out it wouldn't work. Nothing. Then I noticed the little flap where the card goes was open. No card. Oops. Good thing I keep a spare in the camera bag.

Sharing my brilliance with you once again,

Misfit

3 comments:

Sparrow said...

Brilliant as always! Great to talk to you today! I missed you!

Misfit in Paradise said...

It was fun!

Nick Ballesteros said...

I feel sorry for those who just had their car washed and left it out in the open :-)