Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Mighty Wind


Before I came out Bassman warned me that occasionally it gets a tad windy here. Yeah, okay how bad could it be? After all the mountains are right there so it can't have time to get up too much of a bluster.

Hmm. I think perhaps I was wrong. I noticed the leaves were whipping past the windows and well, there went the lawn furniture! But the real convincer was when the dumpster blew over. If this keeps up I fully expect to see the birds flying backwards.

Just so we don't get too complacent this is supposed to be bringing some snow with it later tonight. Hallelujah.

5 comments:

Kate said...

We got a lot of wind up here on the hill, too. Haven't seen a dumpster get blown over though, yet! Yikes. Birds flying backwards.. ha!

Sparrow said...

What crazy weather you have there! Hpw does C-dog handle the wind?

Misfit in Paradise said...

C dog loves it. The wind extends the hang time of a frisbeetoy!

Anne said...

Hopefully it doesn't come with dust? West Texas wind comes with the red stuff. Such fun.

Misfit in Paradise said...

I guess Utah blows over a little later in the year.