Monday, February 22, 2010

The Outside World

I know it hasn't been that long (Saturday night to be exact) but I finally got out of the house today! The streets were clear enough that I could go to the library and Walmart. Woo hoo! Apparently everyone else in town had some Walmartting to catch up on too because it sure was busy. After I had been in there an hour, Bassman came in looking for me. He thought I might have been taking a nap in a dressing room somewhere. No nap. Just enjoying the luxury of seeing something other than the four walls of the apartment.

And now something for your entertainment;

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I love Rhett & Link. Been a fan for several years!

Mara said...

Such a funny video! It must have taken a lot of work to make that.

Misfit in Paradise said...

Aaron - I am always behind the curve!

Mara - I agree!