Friday, November 20, 2009

Next Stop - DMV

Yes, it has happened. The Cutest Baby in the World is fast plunging toward becoming the Cutest Toddler in the World. Tomorrow is her one year birthday and boy howdy, has that year just sped right by. Next thing you know, she will be asking to borrow the car. I've already made her her very own set of keys.



To her mom's car.

What? You think I am crazy enough to give her a copy of mine? I don't even let Bassman have his own keys. And him I have known for 29 years!

So if The Cutest Toddler is patient, she might be able to drive me to the mailbox in a mere 28 1/2 years.

Something for her to look forward to.



Happy Birthday Midge.

2 comments:

Sparrow said...

Laughed so hard over this post! I love it!

Misfit in Paradise said...

Good to hear from you! I have missed your comments?!