Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Short Whine


I have the unnamed dread disease. Fever, coughing, working very hard on not puking. I attribute this gift to all the selfish people who insist on going to work when they have it, thereby sharing their contagion with the entire world. Thanks ever so much.

I called into work on Friday and my boss sounded, uh, inconvenienced. No questions as to how I feel or even what is wrong with me.

I am home alone. I have animals to tend, and symptoms to suffer through, so guess what? It's an inconvenience to me, too!

End of rant.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hope by this tomorrow you are feeling better. Does Cupid think she's been grounded?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope it clears quickly!! Sis.

sorry said...

Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you heal quickly.