Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday Musicale - The Beginning

Last night was the first Monday Musicale. We didn't have the biggest turnout, but we did have people there! We even had people I didn't know (which means I hadn't badgered them into coming).

It was fun. I hope it continues to grow.

Unfortunately, any clips I have with the whole band are awful. Not their fault, it's the sound levels on my camera (I can't figure out how to adjust them). What I have to offer you is Elizabeth with her violin and ending the evening with everyone swing dancing. Enjoy.




3 comments:

Sparrow said...

one word.......AWESOME!

Misfit in Paradise said...

Sparrow - you're too kind.

Kate said...

Looks like a swell time!

Still haven't heard back from Trent...but there's so many great musicians all over the place, just itching to get a chance to play for people! Keep up the great work.