Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blatantly Plagarizing


One of the blogs I visit, www.countrygirl-citygirl.blogspot.com , did a post of Pay It Forward. Since that is a concept I totally get behind (as a thank you to everyone who ever helped me out) the topic interested me. I read the post, made a comment, and WON A PRIZE! Boy howdy, I like that just fine!

So now, to get you all into the spirit of the thing well, here comes the plagarazition;


'The first three people who leave a comment on this post will receive a little surprise from me. The only catch is that you have to pay it forward to three more people. You don't have to have a blog to do this, just promise to keep it going by surprising three more people however you'd like.'

I thought it was a really neat idea and to my surprise- there were only 2 comments posted on her blog so far. I quickly chimed in and left a post and shortly after I received and email from the lovely and talented City Girl informing me that I would be receiving gifties from her! Yippee!

So now it is your turn to participate. If you are willing to pay it forward to 3 people, and want to receive a surprise gifty from me, simple leave a comment and the first 3 people will win!"

What you will win is yet to be determined (UH, I mean a surprise!) but suffice it to say it will be fabulous! In a Misfit kind of way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds suspicously like a chain letter thingy, but i know you wouldn't do anything malicious, so, ok then

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog, especially the stories of when you were younger. How about a story of the most beautiful baby in the world?