Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gadgets

It was suggested to me that I should put what I am reading on my blog. I tried using Shelfari but it just wasn't easy enough for me. So I fired up the layout page for blogspot and went looking at their gadgets.

Oh my. It's the equivalent of Christmas in there! A huge number of choices and each one is screaming, 'Pick Me!"

Like Earthquake Watch. Every earthquake on earth that has taken place in the last 24 hours. I guess I kind of figure that if I'm not feeling it then it's not worth worrying about.

Or the Bombay Stock Exchange. Is that even PC? Isn't Bombay now known as Mumbai? Shouldn't their stock exchange have the same name?

Don't forget China TV. It's billed as the best video from China. I don't believe I am ready to get addicted to a television show in a language I have no hope of ever learning.

I still may put the Coin Flipper on my blog. It could help me solve so many problems. Should I do my housework today? Heads for yes, tails mean no.

The final upshot of my search was not adding anything. Matter of fact, I removed a couple of things. However, if anyone out there can tell me where to find a gadget that I can plug in the title of the book I am reading, I would be eternally grateful. Okay, honestly I would probably feel kinda' grateful for a little while. Because I think we all know the gratitude/gadget ratio is fairly low.

Isn't it? Heads for yes, tails for no.

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

huh. Well, I like Shelfari, but you kind of nixed that one. But I would like to find one on blogger itself, that would be nice.

Anne said...

Great definition of troublemaker....now, if I can only remember it when I want to use it someday!