Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm RICH!

I am a multi-millionaire.

Tomorrow I will give each of the kids a million of their own to do with as they will. Once it is gone though, that's it. Don't come back begging for more!

The Bass Man will come home from the road and the only traveling he will be doing from now on is for pleasure.

My mortgage, and my neighbor's, will be paid off. The horses are getting a new barn. Along with a new trailer.

I love having all this money. I know I have lots of new 'friends' who need a loan/gift, but I don't care. Because helping people attain their dreams is such fun.

Each Wednesday and Saturday the money comes rolling in. It happens right before they draw the winning lottery numbers. One of these days, it may actually be true. If that happens, we will spend it all together.

No comments: